Just a short time ago, Daisy Ridley, who is now set for worldwide acclaim as one of the lead characters ‘Rey’ in the latest Star Wars blockbuster The Force Awakens, trained as one of fabulous Crafty Arty World Princesses! Check out the photo….
The European premier is due to take place on December 16th, and Daisy will walk the red carpet along with many famous Hollywood A-listers including Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill and Lupita Nyong’o, as well as Director J.J Abrahams.
Not only has Daisy Ridley got loads of talent, but she had the best training in the events industry!
We cant wait to see the movie……
For more information on family entertainment experiences, corporate events and private screenings, please contact email@example.com
You could be forgiven for thinking that corporate Team Building
was mainly reserved for adults right?
Well things have moved on…. big time. In fact they are so big if you’re a corporation and haven’t had a kids team building event, then where have you been!
BYKTWD (‘bring your kids to work day’) was all the rage a few years back and still is to a certain extent, but now at Crafty Arty Parties, we are seeing a shift in the way large companies are entertaining their clients and their families.
The events are still happening but the show is bigger and better, with substantial props, accessories and healthy competition with clearly defined winning teams… Or winners! Even the theme is linked to what the company does…
Crafty Arty Parties was commissioned to deliver such an event, and the theme was based around the ever popular, fast growing Minecraft. Youngsters were encouraged to create their own experiences, letting their imaginations do the talking………..
Key party entertainment and activities focused on four main elements: Survival, Creative, Hardcore, and Spectator Mode! Live Animals, Sporting Challenges, Science Experiments and Artistic Adventures added to the fun with plenty of surprises and rewards along the way for all!
If you would like more information on how Crafty Arty Parties can help your company deliver the a bespoke Family Entertainment Experience then contact firstname.lastname@example.org
With the first six months of the year seeming to have flown by, here at Crafty Arty Parties we have had the opportunity to be part of some great film premiers, private screenings and after show parties!
However we feel the best is yet to come, and with some of the most exciting films due to be released in the second half of the year, there is never a better time to book a ‘private screening’ for your clients to enjoy.
Here’s some of the brilliant family films set for UK release between August and December:
- Fantastic Four
- Hotel Transylvania 2
- The Good Dinosaur
- Fantastic Four
- Snoopy and Charlie Brown – The Peanuts Movie
- Star Wars – The Force Awakens
We particularly can’t wait for Disneys ‘Star Wars’ as one of our original Crafty Arty Princesses, Daisy Ridley has the leading female role – go Team Daisy!
For more information on how Crafty Arty Parties can help you enjoy an exclusive private screening including venue sourcing, theming and prop hire, pre show entertainment and activities, then please please email email@example.com
At the time of posting, Christmas may only be 202 days away, but in the World of Crafty Arty Parties that is NO time at all!
In fact, at the beginning of the year after all the debriefs and congratulations, we have no time at all to rest on our laurels. It’s full steam ahead coming up with new creatives and then getting them into production before the festive party season starts.
Crazy as it seems, in OUR world our first festive event rolls out in July, so as you can see we are always running rather than walking. In between all that, we have family fundays, private screenings and goodness knows what else to fit in.
So what’s ‘on trend’ this year for all things Yuletide?
Well, the good news is that as always, traditional parties are still as popular as ever, BUT our clients are certainly getting more adventurous and willing to dip their festive toes into something out of the ordinary.
Some of our brilliant and totally bespoke themes this year include:
Dr Dolittle’s Christmas Adventure
Dick Whittington’s Travel
The Magic Theatre
Journey to the North Pole
The Land of Sweets
We promise you – they are amazing! In fact, loads of the props are already made and on display in our theming company Props Dead Gorgeous showrooms. Why not come down and see them for yourself OR if you want more information on any of the above then email firstname.lastname@example.org
With the exciting live musical of Fox’s ‘Grease’ fast approaching, Crafty Arty Parties is counting down the days as this iconic very popular musical, originally created by Jim Jacobs and Warren Casey, continues to be a favourite theme with our clients for their corporate events.
Whether it’s family funday or evening soiree, ‘Grease’ is a timeless classic and, in fact even today, the musical remains one of the longest running shows on broadway receiving countless awards including seven Tony nominations.
Fast forward to 2015, Crafty Arty Parties takes ‘retro’ to a whole new level as they recreate some of the most iconic scenes from the film and turn it into the ‘Funday of all Fundays!’
We will take you through the gates of ‘Rydell High,’ the ‘Movie Drive-in’ and ‘Monkey Gas Garage’ where you can build a motor bike. Then there’s the ‘Frosty Palace Malt Shop’ and ‘Pink Ladies Salon’ where you can make your own cosmetics and enjoy a chemistry class with Frenchie! Don’t forget too to visit ‘Venice Beach,’ the ‘Bowling Alley,’ take part in the ‘Dance Off,’ have fun at the ‘Carnival’ and SO much more besides……
For more information on our themed family fundays, email email@example.com
In 1862, a shy Oxford don named Charles Lutwidge Dodgson rowed two little girls along the River Thames. One of the girl’s was Alice Liddel, the daughter of the dean. Alice enjoyed the story so much that she asked Charles to write it down, which he did as a Christmas gift in 1864, accompanied by his own illustrations. A year later, the story was published under the name Alice in Wonderland, using Dodgson’s pseudonym, Lewis Carroll.
The story went on to become one of the most popular works in children’s literature. Critics were initially unimpressed by the publication, but as time went on, the public fell in love and fans included Queen Victoria and a young Oscar Wilde. Today, the timeless fantasy of Alice in Wonderland has captured the imagination of filmmakers and theatre directors alike with countless stage productions and two dozen big screen versions, including the beloved animated adaptation by Walt Disney and the trippier live action reworking directed by Tim Burton.
As Alice celebrates her 150th Birthday, the story continues to inspire us too! From Mad Hatter’s Tea Parties to Croquet with the Red Queen, every little girl and boy can tumble down the rabbit hole into their very own Wonderland, created by the Crafty Arty Parties team (with a little help from Prop Dead Gorgeous too, of course!). So if you think the Cheshire Cat and some giant cards will brighten up your family fun day, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
With the reindeer and snowmen safely packed away, it’s time to dust off our thinking caps and focus on creating more sensational parties for 2015. Our creative team draws inspiration from upcoming movies and popular events to create the ‘hottest’ themes for everything from corporate parties and family fun days, to private screenings.
So, to make sure your party is innovative and bang on trend, take a look at our predictions for the Spring/Summer 2015 children’s events scene:
- Disney’s musical Into the Woods was released in January, and is now nominated for a host of Academy Awards. The film re-visits Cinderella, Little Red Riding Hood, Rapunzel and Jack and the Beanstalk, elements of which can be brought together to create a fairytale wonderland for any Family Fun Day.
- Hot on the heels of Into the Woods, Disney’s Cinderella will be making a solo on-screen appearance in March. With an all-star cast, the live action film will predominantly follow the 1950s animated adaptation. We’re certain that the film will have every little Princess dreaming of the arrival at her very own ball in a magical pumpkin carriage…
- With a new addition to the Royal Family due in April 2015, we have no doubt that the country will be poised with anticipation to hear the baby’s name and see the first photographs. Always keen to join in with patriotic celebrations, CAP will be at the ready with bunting, rose garlands, and Princesses fit for Royalty!
- It’s set to be a big year for adaptations of animated fairytales, with Pan joining the list of live action releases in July 2015. Boys and girls alike are sure to love entering the magical world of Neverland, through their very own private screening, or party complete with pirate galleon.
- This year marks the 150th anniversary of the release of Lewis Carroll’s Alice In Wonderland. An ever popular theme amongst adults and children alike, we don’t think it will take much encouragement to get people jumping ‘down the rabbit hole’ this summer…
- Still going strong, the BBC’s Great British Bake Off will be returning for a sixth series this Summer. Amateur bakers will once again be perfecting their patisserie and styling their sponges. Meanwhile, CAP will be on-hand to ensure that children don’t miss out on frolicking in flour, with our tasty baking workshops and recipe treasure trails.
- We’re positive we’ll have our clients saying, “You’re the one that I want”, when we present our Grease theme this Summer, complete with a whole host of 1950s Diner props to make Danny & Sandy proud. We think Grease is due a revival when Fox airs their production of the iconic musical, starring High School Musical’s Vanessa Hudgens as Rizzo. A whole new generation of Pink Ladies and T-Birds will be born, and we have dancers ready and waiting to teach them all to jive.
For a closer look at our unique props and never-ending selection of themes, please visit propdeadgorgeous.com. For more information on corporate parties, family fun days, private screenings and character meet and greets, please email email@example.com.